Kunwar Danish Ali: A rising star in Indian politics
Kunwar Danish Ali is currently the Member of Parliament (MP) from Amroha constituency in Uttar Pradesh. He belongs to the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP).
Ali was born on 15 August 1980 in Amroha, Uttar Pradesh.
He comes from a humble background and has worked as a social worker before entering politics.
He has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Aligarh Muslim University.
* Ali joined the BSP in 2007 and was elected to the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly in 2012.
* In 2019, he was elected to the Lok Sabha, the lower house of the Indian Parliament, from the Amroha constituency.
* Ali is a strong advocate for the rights of the poor and marginalized.
* He has worked to improve the infrastructure and basic amenities in his constituency.
* He is also a vocal critic of corruption and nepotism in Indian politics.
* Ali is a secularist a believer in social justice and a strong critic of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and its Hindutva ideology.
"I am a secularist and I am proud of it." "The BJP is a threat to the secular fabric of India." "I will fight for the rights of the poor and marginalized."