A controversial figure in Indian politics
* Ramesh Bidhuri was born on 23 January 1965 in Delhi, India.
Early life and education
* He comes from a humble background and has worked as a labor contractor and a property dealer before entering politics.
* He has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Delhi.
* Bidhuri joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the 1990s. * He was elected to the Delhi Legislative Assembly in 1998 and 2003.
* In 2014, he was elected to the Lok Sabha, the lower house of the Indian Parliament, from the South Delhi constituency. * He was re-elected in 2019.
* Bidhuri is a controversial figure in Indian politics.
* He has been criticized for his inflammatory speeches and his alleged involvement in communal violence.
* In 2023, he was accused of abusing a Muslim MP in the Lok Sabha.
* Bidhuri is a staunch Hindu nationalist. * He is also a critic of secularism and minority rights.
* He is a supporter of the BJP's Hindutva ideology, which advocates for the supremacy of Hindus in India.
* "I am a Hindu nationalist and I am proud of it." * "Secularism is a sham. It is only used to appease minorities."
* "Corruption and nepotism are the biggest problems facing India."